Marketing Manager Germany
yuilop is looking for a Marketing Manager responsible for the growth in Germany.
yuilop is an international startup based in Barcelona with the mission to bring Free Communication to the everybody!
The short version of the person we’re looking for: noise-maker, story-teller, traffic generator, young-minded, ambitious, responsible and self-dependant DARC (Digital, Analytical, Reach, Content)
For the more detailed oriented, here the long version:
- responsibility for user growth in Germany
- planning, implementation and control of all our online and mobile marketing activities
- planning and implementation of guerilla & social media activities
- generation of marketing buzz
- development of co-promotions with local partners and brands
- experience in social marketing activities
- interested in the mobile internet and application world
- personal network in German online/Internet community
- oral and written communication skills
- self dependant, proactive, result-oriented, can-do spirit, team player, flexible, reliable
- Language skills: German (native), English (business fluent), ideally also Spanish, but not required
we offer a responsible position and exciting opportunity to join a motivated and young team with lots of experience in launching innovative mobile services in European countries.
The position is reporting directly to the CMO of the company and working in a matrix with the responsible international department heads.
The position is based in Barcelona (“work where other people want to make vacations”) and includes frequent travel to Germany
Start date: ASAP
Compensation package: adequate based on experience to be composed of
- fixed salary
- variable salary based on country results
- Employee Stock Option Programme
Ready to join? Send your application to email@example.com!